Northern Platforms Ltd offers a range of permanent spill containment track pan systems that will help contain a spill in the unlikely event of a spill while loading or unloading railcars. Features and options available include:
- Spill containment track pans are available in carbon steel (mill steel, galvanized steel or painted steel), aluminum, stainless steel, fibreglass or polyethylene containers
- Available as a single center pan system or as a three pan system complete with a single center pan and two side pans. Three pan systems are linked together to a common cross drain.
- Spill containment track pans are available in 10’, 20’ or 30’ lengths. Pans can be positioned end to end to provide continuous coverage.
- Pans can be provided with an optional 3’ wide grating walk across.
- Pans can be supplied with manually removable lids. Pans are also available with sliding lids/covers that are easily slid open and closed.