Northern Platforms Ltd is committed to marine access and loading workplace safety. This is why we represent SafeRack who manufactures durable and long-lasting safety products including:
- Barge gangways that can be fixed to a static structure like a complex platform system or to a mobile platform to allow easy operation and storage.
- Ships’ brows that can be stand-alone and are put into place when necessary, and then picked up and stored on the dock or vessel when not needed
- Barge bridges to allow for safe travel between barges
- Custom marine dock ramps for safe access to and from barges and ships.
With SafeRack’s marine access solutions by MarinaStep, you get your choice of power options to raise and lower your fixed gangways. Choose from:
- Manually with counter-balanced springs
- Manually with a hand-winch
- Electric winch
- Pneumatic cylinders
- Pneumatic winch
- Pneumatic over hydraulics
With a long history of building gangways, our patented brows and ramps are custom designed by our engineering staff to meet your application needs and built for durable and long-lasting performance in harsh marine conditions.