Is your facility set up for safety and success? With safe access resources becoming more and more of a necessity for today’s job sites, walkways and access platforms have become a crucial addition to industrial environments. ErectaStep access platforms and stairs make it easy to reach elevated areas and helps to mitigate the risk associated with doing so, allowing your crew to go about daily operations with minimal difficulty. Below, we’ll explore the many functions and benefits of ErectaStep access platforms and stairs, as well as the products offered by Northern Platforms. Read on to learn more!
Access platforms and stairs (commonly referred to as catwalks) are multifaceted in the purpose they serve, but are primarily designed to facilitate the safe movement of workers and equipment from point A to point B. Once put in place, access platforms and stairs can help workers safely access valves, switches, equipment, and other elements that would otherwise be inconvenient to reach. For manufacturing purposes, they also serve as a reliable way to safely cross over pipes, conveyors, HVAC systems and packaging lines. Using a combination of 5 components: Prefabricated Metal Stairs, Metal work Platforms, Industrial Handrails, Aluminum Stairs/Ladders and a Tower Support, ErectaStep’s modular design is sturdy, requires no fabrication and quickly bolts together to provide metal stairs,
- Ready to Assemble. Using just five components, the modular design can be quickly assembled and requires no fabrication. You’ll receive the simple instructions and even the wrench for bolting.
- Reusable. ErectaStep industrial platform and stair systems are easily moved and reconfigured into unlimited, expandable safety solutions.
- Shorter Lead Times. Because of the five standardized components and high-tech manufacturing process, ErectaStep can deliver safety systems to you quicker than ever before — so you can get it up and running faster than ever before.
- Always Safe. OHSA/OH&S compliance is built into every one of ErectaStep’s products, lowering your risk of ownership, increasing your productivity and helping you make safety a priority.
- Long Life of Service. Precision manufactured out of powder-coated aluminum, ErectaStep stairs, and platform systems are durable and long-lasting, which means fewer maintenance costs over time.
- In Stock and Ready to Ship. Northern Platforms has ErectaStep in stock and we can ship out your system as soon as tomorrow!
Modular Access Platforms & Crossovers at Northern Platforms
Since 2002 Northern Platforms has been Western Canada’s leading source for safe access solutions including gangways, platform systems, crossovers and work platforms. Based in Leduc, Alberta, the Northern Platforms team is proud to provide exceptional customer service as wells as unbeatable products for all your operational needs. Alongside our inventory which features top brands like ErectaStep, SafeRack and more, you’ll also find extensive services dedicated to assisting with turnkey installation services and preventive maintenance, meaning you can trust us to help your crew reach where they need to go, every step of the way. Learn more about our portable access platform solutions as well as our extensive range of other items by contacting our team today!